We are happy to help but unable to process any returns, exchanges or refunds for any product purchased outside of thegarnish.co site
While we strive to maintain high level of quality control, however in a rare case that a defect may pass unnoticed, please email us (along with an image of the defective piece and billing details ) within 7 days of receiving your order at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to replace the same. This is also applicable for instances where the piece has got damaged in transit or you receive an incorrect order. To avoid any damage in transit, we have specially designed our packaging to ensure that the products remain unharmed.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the product is not faulty or damaged.
All products sold on this website are guaranteed authentic. However, we are unable to comment on the authenticity of items not purchased from the www.thgarnish.co
These are handcrafted products, minor variations from piece to piece are their prized characteristics and render all our creations unique. Our products contain fabrics and embroidery material, which may have some natural irregularities. This is a natural feature, and will not be considered as a defect.
Since the resolution and colour composition of each computer monitor varies, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colours of products displayed on our website.
All returns/exchanges/refunds if any, will be at the discretion of thegarnish.co
The cost of any product returned will have to be borne by the client.